Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA & the TV Boy

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA & the TV Boy
From: Kevin Horton <khorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:37:18 -0500
At 10:17 PM 8/22/01 -0500, you wrote:

<snip>

Well this would be the only way to make a truely _portable_ vcs.  Wether
you do it for marketing, or just for the fun of it, it still requires the
integration of the chipset.  I've considered it on and off, but I've
realised that as a hobby, I can't take on projects that are too big as
I'll eventually become distracted and forget about it.  That's what

That may very well be the fate of this project; when I get the drawings, it may be more than I want to do so I'll shelve the project and hang the prints on my wall :-)

In any case, I for one would like to offer a note of encouragement, for
both Chris, and Kevin.

Thank ya; it's appreciated.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/