RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...

Subject: RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:49:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 24 Aug 1993, [iso-8859-1] Nicolás Olhaberry wrote:

>    PCAE shows the same problems than Z26, the players does an odd movement
> in the lefmost part of the screen. Also, the missile is not centered when
> you shoot there. But all that is probably related to some minor bug ;-)

I fixed those and posted the fixed binary this morning... look for
laser000.bin, that's the one that works properly in z26

No guarantee it'll work right on a real VCS though...

I'm currently in the process of making the enemies shoot back... still
no sound, score, collision detection... but what I've got almost looks
like a simple game..

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-