Aw: Re: [stella] Tombstones and such...

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Tombstones and such...
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:46:12 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thomas!

> Manuel Polik wrote:
> > I think I'm finally getting what you're trying to do...
> > (That is Death Race by Exidy? Maybe I should play
> > it on MAME once :-))

> No chance with MAME, the game isn't emulated, because it has no cpu.

That's one thing I never understand... When learning all
about electronic basics in school we had an emulator that
could emulate complex circuits of what ever stuff you wired
together, be it capacitors, flip-flops, op-amps, whatever.

I especially don't understand why they instead of waiting
for samples of the 'Star Fire' arcade not just emulate
its sound circuits as well. Even the original schematics
are available on the net somewhere IIRC...

Ok, but its not my business... maybe it is to complex,
complicated, whatever...

I couldn't do it anyway :-)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Knaller, Schnäppchen & Specials finden Sie beim Nexgo-Shopping!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shop1

-