Re: [stella] Using a Mac

Subject: Re: [stella] Using a Mac
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:55:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Chris Wilkson wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Jake Patterson wrote:
>
> > downloaded the Joust rom file for the 2600, and I had forgotten how ugly
> > awful that game was on the 2600.  Does anyone here think that a much
>
> Dude!  I don't have my Joust cart here with me, but I seem to recall that
> it was an awesome port.  Am I completely off base here?  What do others think
> about 2600 Joust?
>
> -Chris

I think it's good, but pretty different from the original... Main difference
(other than the graphics) is that the eggs fly until they hatch..
The flying eggs do make the game a bit harder, and the two player mode is
as much fun as any other version of joust. I wouldn't call it an `awesome'
port, but it's a good one.

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-