Aw: Re: [stella] Death Derby

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Death Derby
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:53:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thomas!

Von: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
> nj bloodline wrote:
> > Did you ever see the game Super Death Chase?! It was basically the same
> > game, but the guys you ran over resembled more like skeletons.. it was
> > released in 1978.
>
> No problems with killing skeletons (or vampires, monsters etc.) for me :)

Hm... you never said anything against the main goal in Gunfight,
which actually is killing the other guy before he kills you.

Now, I don't see a real difference to Death Race. Ok, the *victim*
in Death Race has no chance to do anything to avoid his fate.

But does this make that big a difference?

What about 'Crush Crumble & Chomp'? There you play some monster
having people for food.

What about 'Frogger'? He gets killed by cars, too.

To me the pedestrians in Death Race are the same as frogger or monsterfood.

:-)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Knaller, Schnäppchen & Specials finden Sie beim Nexgo-Shopping!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shop1

-