Re: Aw: [stella] My first (hopefully) finished demo

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] My first (hopefully) finished demo
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 12:07:17 -0400
Found it.. :)

For those who are interested, the original message was:

[stella] More on NTSC - PAL converting
http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/199703/msg00258.html

and the COLOUR.BIN file (along with some other PAL test tools) is in: http://www.neonghost.com/the-dig/bin/paltest.zip

The link at Nick's page (http://www.io.com/~nickb/atari/colours.pal) seems to be broken..

Thanks, Eckhard!

Joe

At 11:26 AM 9/2/2001 +0200, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:
It should be in the archives. I did this tool a long time ago
in the beginning of this list. The binary might be called
COLOURS.BIN or COLOURS.PAL, as I was experimenting with the
PAL palette of PCAE at the time. I think Nick Bensema has
it archived on his website.

Use up/down to select the colour and left/right to select
the luminance. Then push the button to see your colour in
contrast with all other colours.

-