Re: [stella] EPROMs

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROMs
From: Paul Slocum <paul-slocum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:33:26 -0500

I must just have crappy thrift stores around here. If someone were to donate
an Atari, usually they're donating the console, 20-30 games, 2-3 controller...

There are definitely some stores like that around here. I guess it's just a matter of finding the right stores. If you're in a smaller town you may be SOL, but here in Dallas I have about 35 different thrift stores I go to. I just used the yellow pages and yahoo to find as many as I could. I discovered that many are not in the phone book, but if you find an area that has a couple of stores and drive around, you will often find more. Or when you find a new thrift store, ask employees if they know of any other thrift stores in the area.

-Paul

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/