Re: [stella] EPROMs

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROMs
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:15:02 -0400
There's places all over here (New Jersey) to get Atari's.. There's 5 or 6
fleamarkets, some are very big. Then there's an even larger fleamarket in
Pennsylvania.. it was like 4 times the size of our largest fleamarket and
had a lot of Atari games.

There's a few used video game stores.. I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of
my head, garage sales, and I never even visit thrift shops so I wouldn't
know if any are around here.