Re: [stella] SONIC (R)EVOLUTION!

Subject: Re: [stella] SONIC (R)EVOLUTION!
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:35:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Manuel Polik wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I just finished... something :-)
>
> Turn up the volume & enjoy...

Hey, I just now got a chance to try it at home... tried it at work, forgetting
that my workstation has a crap 8-bit only sound card that literally came out of
a dumpster... nothing sounds good on that card. So I get here & try it, wow,
it rocks.

> In case of positive feedback I might tell you how it's done... :-)
>
> In case of even more positive feedback you might even use the music
> driver for free in your own game :-)

Might I also congratulate you on choosing the perfect gunfighting music? :)

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-