Re: [stella] compiler?

Subject: Re: [stella] compiler?
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:32:11 -0400
If have nothing against learning ASM. I am trying to get a few books on the
subject, and I have read the playfield demo, but even some of the stuff in
there I didn't understand.

Usually, I can make a text adventure in BASIC or I can take others simple
things and hack them for my own use, but I won't know how to do them myself
if I ever wanted to. Like I'd take a piece of code from someone else to load
a graphic into my BASIC program, but never know enough to do it myself.