Re: [stella] Fwd: Some Amiga URLs.

Subject: Re: [stella] Fwd: Some Amiga URLs.
From: Galen Tatsuo Komatsu <gkomatsu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 16:52:53 -1000 (HST)
hi,

> More information about the 2600->Amiga translator.. I think I'll give
> Ventzislav permission to do the porting and see how it turns out.. Too
> bad I don't have an Amiga system lying around.. Can someone recommend
> a pretty basic system? Amiga 1000?

I don't suppose you'd be interested in an Amiga1000 CPU?  The catch is I
don't have the keyboard and something is wrong with it.  It puts up a grey
(or green...some color that starts with "g", but I think it's the prior)
screen on powerup.  The screen color is supposed to be an error code of
some type, but I don't remember what it is. (picked up the machine from
a thrift years back and never got around to trying to get it running.)

-