[stella] My first Stella program -- Playfield Text

Subject: [stella] My first Stella program -- Playfield Text
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:29:45 -0700
This demo just displays the ASCII character set (I'll do something more
aesthetic soon).  It's 6 lines of 10 characters, fairly readable, and with
plenty of CPU time left.  I figure somebody somewhere has probably
done this already but I can't find it, and it's what I need for the little
control projects I'm contemplating where I don't want to have to write
a lot of code to maintain a status display.

Please tell me if I've missed something stupidly obvious.  Or not so
stupid but useful...

---Roger Williams