[stella] O.T. NOTICE! WTC & PENTAGON ATTACKED.

Subject: [stella] O.T. NOTICE! WTC & PENTAGON ATTACKED.
From: Bivinsdesigns@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:01:32 EDT

Hello fellow list members,
I felt it important to let those of you waking up late "ala coders" that
the World Trade Center in NY "both towers" have been attacked, and completely
destroyed. In addition the Pentagon's South Wing has also been attacked, and
lastly a hijacked plane on it's way to Washington has gone down apparently
somewhere over Baltimore I think..? I might be wrong on the last one.

Anyhow sorry for the off topic post, but this seemed like something that
would make an exception to the normal off-topic posting rules. Just thought
you should know.. anyhoo.. Back to the game programming. :-|

Regards,

 R.W. Bivins
 Proud owner of jgrands SCSICIDE #1 ;-)