[stella] HTML version of Stella Programmer's Guide

Subject: [stella] HTML version of Stella Programmer's Guide
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:54:42 -0400 (EDT)
I spent some time making a (hopefully) good HTML version of the Guide, if
anyone's interested. I think it'll be useful as a reference, since it has
internal hyperlinks, so if you're reading (say) the section on missile
graphics, you can click the word ENAM0 to go straight to the description
of that register...

It's at http://www.urchlay.com/stelladoc/

Let me know what you think. Especially let me know if you find something wrong
with it, or if you have suggestions for improving it.

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-