Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Scenarios complete

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Scenarios complete
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:04:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 01:20 PM 10/1/2001 +0200, you wrote:
> >I tried that, but I'm not able to draw some recognisable cattle
>
> Yeah, but the idea isn't to make it recognizable as much as presenting a
> different gameplay dynamic with some rationalized explanation to make it
> fit into the theme.

Absolutely.  Remember the HMOVE bars in Soccer?

"...those are supposed to be there.  They are the REFEREES."

This cracks me up.  But how many people questioned that those were referees?
I certainly didn't.  And how many people think they look like referees?
I don't.  But it doesn't matter.  It's a rational explanation.

I think it can work here as well.

-Chris

-