RE: [stella] Warring Worms

Subject: RE: [stella] Warring Worms
From: "Brian Deuel" <pinballsplus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:56:49 -0400
There are game design docs for Tron somewhere on the net. The design team
describe a number of mini-games to include, and one was (IIRC) "a
Blockade/Comotion-type game based on the light cycles scene in the script."
That's not the exact quote, but it was along those lines. Now, if I could
FIND those docs, I'd know for sure. But they're out there somewhere.

Brian
http://www.arcadehistory.com
http://www.briansbilliards.com
http://www.pinballspls.com