Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...
From: "Glenn Saunders" <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:10:50 -0700
cool thing to learn tricks & techniques, but the 2600 environment is
just too small for more than one person working on the same project.

But there have been cases where other programmers have generated a rev and passed it back. Oystron is a good example, where Jim Nitchals did optimization passes on it at least twice. He didn't change the game. He only enabled Piero to add features. I wish this would happen more often. I think people generally don't have enough time to devote to apprenticing other people's projects to that extreme.

Even in the classic days, sometimes a 2nd person contributed to a game. Bob Whitehead did the visuals for Video Chess, multiple people worked on Combat, David Crane helped out with Kaboom and River Raid.