[stella] Re: Thrust source

Subject: [stella] Re: Thrust source
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 22:53:36 +0100
Thomas Jentzsch schrieb:

> It's only a little bit better commented than Oystron and some
> comments (mainly the TODOs) are still in german.

Hah! And I sometimes felt guilty about the lack of comments in my source
:-)

Uhm... one thing I'd like to ask: I've this theory, that if Thrust only
had one level, it'd fit into 4K. What would you say?
(Actually my theory is that one can't do a VCS gameplay that wouldn't
fit into the 4K at all... :-) I think the object & cycle limits would
automatically prevent any onscreen happenings from needing more than 4K.
Only stuff not following this theory would either have different screens
(Summer/Winter/California Games etc.) or very huge levels (Thrust,
H.E.R.O., Kangaroo etc.))

Hm...

Greetings,
	Manuel