Re: [stella] preliminary `how to use DASM' doc

Subject: Re: [stella] preliminary `how to use DASM' doc
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:34:22 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 07:04 PM 10/7/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >http://www.urchlay.com/stelladoc/v2/dasm.html
> >
> >Give it a read, point out any mistakes you see, suggest improvements, etc.
>
> It's good, but be sure to escape your greather than less thans because in
> HTML they are getting filtered out by the looks of it.

Hmm, all of them? Or maybe just the ones inside the <pre></pre> tags?

I was under the impression that greater/less than didn't need to be
escaped inside pre tags... they come out fine in Netscape 4.7 and Opera 5.0,
but I dunno what the actual standard says...

Hm. I escaped them all inside the pre's, and they still display fine in
both my browsers. I always thought <pre> meant `treat as plain text', but
*shrug*... how's it look now, in your browser?

B.

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-