Re: [stella] Cartridges

Subject: Re: [stella] Cartridges
From: Dan Iacovelli <Dan-AVC@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 18:50:20 -0500
At 11:17 AM 10/8/2001 -0400, you wrote:
I was wondering (more like curious)- - -if a person decided to develop a
brand new Atari 2600 game, is there a company that could actually crank out
the cartridges? I don't mean "send me a Pac-Man cartridge and I'll burn my
new game on it"- - but rather, manufacture brand-spanking-new carts ?!  What
if the whole world ran out of Asteroids and Pac-Man carts, who would create
the little black plastic boxes we all know and love?

-

I believe that was stated when you first joined the list,but incase you (or anybody else forgot) here it is again: Hozer video Games Randy can burn you carts for you. just ask Andrew who made QB for the 2600. he did pretty good on it. Dan Iacovelli

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/