Re: [stella] entropy & randomness

Subject: Re: [stella] entropy & randomness
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:16:00 +0200
> Umm....
>
> Did I miss a message on this topic?  I only got one from Kevin, and it
didn't
> include the above quote.

I don't know. Sometimes some message take longer to arrive at my
address than the replies to that message. But I thought that was
a problem with my e-mail service.

But lately some messages, including the one you are referring to,
get sorted into my Stella list folder for January 2001 instead of
October 2001. I was going to blame that on Outlook Express, but
if you find some current messages sorted in incorrectly too,
there really might be a problem with the list server.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-