Re: [stella] OT: Astrocade

Subject: Re: [stella] OT: Astrocade
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 22:07:29 -0400

Out of everyone here, how many would be interested in writing a new game
for the Astrocade?

If you aren't, what do you think would have to happen on that platform to
change your mind?  Do you need a Cuttle Cart for the Astrocade?  A better
emulator?  Modernized SDK?

The main problem I have is that I don't own one nor does it look like I'll find one anytime soon. If I did find one, I'm not sure if the system or games are even any fun to play. If it wasn't fun to play I would probably dump it as fast as I could. The 2600 and vectrex communities are helped by that fact that there are large numbers of systems in gamers hands. The astrocade doesn't have that I'm afraid.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx