Aw: [stella] Pitfall! disassembly

Subject: Aw: [stella] Pitfall! disassembly
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:23:32 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thomas!

> attached to this mail, you'll find my disassembly of Pitfall!

Brilliant work!

Compared to my own disassemblies I find that I'm way more lazy
to replace hardcoded values with equates (and doing all these
compile switches'n'stuff :-)). But some of the comments
match my own style, i.e. you're just saying what is done instead
of giving the exact to-the-bit analysis of how it's done... :-)

One question: Did you do the '2³' cycle timing style manually
or is that done by your diStella version?

Greetings,
     Manuel

Für Schnäppchenjäger ist jetzt Beutemachen angesagt:
Quelle hat knallhart reduziert. Aber nur solange Vorrat reicht!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/quelle1

-