RE: [stella] AI for Warring Worms

Subject: RE: [stella] AI for Warring Worms
From: "Billy Eno" <norby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:57:56 -0500
Yes, it does seem like something should happen.  It should be stupid simple
to implement using the collision latches, but I am not sure how it would
work into game play.

It could:
- stun the other player for a couple of moves (though in this game, not
moving may be an advantage)
- make the hit player grow a couple of blocks immediately (opposite of
above)
- kill the player, and go on to the next round.
- increment the score by a point (probably also require making each round be
worth 5-10 points, which would require additional digits in the score...)
- make the hit player immediately turn in a random direction (might be fun,
might be annoying)

I'll try to implement a few of these and see how it goes.

Billy