Re: [stella] Newbie Question Images in DASM

Subject: Re: [stella] Newbie Question Images in DASM
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:00:59 -0400
True.  I copied the examples from two differnt programs.   I was more or
less curious as to why anyone would ever want to use the bottom style for
storing graphics when they could use the first.

It does seem like DESTELLA decompiles into the bottom format which may
explain a few things.

I thought there might be a special flag or somthing you have to set in DASM
to make stuff work, but it just seems to be all good.

Thanks to everyone who replied.