Re: [stella] Warring Worms on real VCS

Subject: Re: [stella] Warring Worms on real VCS
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:40:37 -0700
> I see it with the Z26 emulator also, though I do not see it with Stella or
> downloaded to my SuperCharger.  I guess it is possible my TV is too "good"
> and stabilized the image somehow.   Is the TV you're playing on older?

No, it's a fairly new 25" Philips.  But I got it used after having a
horizontal
sync repair, so it may be weaker in this area than a standard modern set.

Eckhard already posted that you're generating the wrong number of scan
lines.  I suspect some bit of midscreen game or positioning logic is causing
you to miss a WSYNC.  That's the kind of thing I'd look for first.

--Roger Williams

-