Re: [stella] Cart PCBs

Subject: Re: [stella] Cart PCBs
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
Billy,

I make cart boards for ROM-only games up to 32K.  I use 27Cxx EPROMs,
which are CMOS, but not electrically erasable.  I've also been known to
use Flash ROMs (which are essentially EEPROMs), but those are only for
personal use:  for testing new hardware that I build and, if they can't
do it themselves, new software written by the people here.

There's the PCB that Joe Grand makes, and I think at one point, Randy
Crihfield at Hozer Video Games was planning to make some type of board.
But I don't know the details, or if he ever did.  I'm sure Kevin Horton,
Chad Schell, and the other hardware hackers here have done similar things.

-Chris

-