Aw: Demos (was: [stella] Hypnotic 0.04)

Subject: Aw: Demos (was: [stella] Hypnotic 0.04)
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:39:03 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thomas!

> I've allways liked those very advanced demos for other systems (C64, early
> 80x86),

I spent hours just watching these (and reading the scrollers :-))

> and I'm wondering why there are so few for the 2600. I can only
> remember the christmas demos from Piero and Greg(?) some years ago, all
> other "demos" where basically prove of concepts for games, tests or howtos
> (maybe I just forgot some).

Bounce is a real demo matching the category I'd say.

> I think, more people should try to write demos,
[...]
> Maybe those demos might also
> produce some new ideas for games.

Remember the demo idea (Star Fire related) I told
you some time ago?

I hope I can realize it soon.

Maybe this november, once Gunfight is done...

> Now, after having done two games, I've started to do my first own demo,
> which I hope to finish within the next few weeks. And I'm still having
> fun... :)

It's fun, yes. A simple, yet stunning concept, quickly done.

Doing the Alpha demo last year was very refreshing,
I always enjoy doing some not-so-serious stuff :-)

BTW: Did I already announce the sequel to the Alpha Demo?

Yes! It's coming back soon! Almost done! All revamped! 60% new!
More Fun! More Mayhem! More Sounds! More Grafics! More FX!
More K! More interaction! :-)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Mehr als 900.000 Angebote bei ebay!