Re: [stella] Player data loading...semi newbie

Subject: Re: [stella] Player data loading...semi newbie
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:46:47 +0200
B. Watson wrote:
> > Oh... I wish people would start browsing the archive instead of
> > reinventing the wheel every half a year :-)
> But how else are we to learn how wheels are made?

Sure, but I think, Manuels point was meant different:
While trying to make that wheel, if there are problems occuring, THEN everybody should first have a look into the archives, because in most cases, the problem isn't new and the answer is already there and waiting.

Have fun!
tjentzsch at web dot de |

1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen -
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung -

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at