Re: [stella] DASM and IDE

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM and IDE
From: "Ronald A. Laski, Jr." <rlaski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:43:34 -0500
At 11:02 AM 10/19/2001 -0400, you wrote:

Ugh. Forcing someone to use a particular text editor would be a major step
backwards... I like vi, you like emacs, Joe Blow over there likes notepad,
John Q. Smith likes pico or BBedit or EDLIN (well, maybe not)...

i didn't mean to force anyone to do anything... i meant that i felt that DASM should be able to do all of the things discussed, and no matter how you slice it, (heck, use Notepad and a DOS .bat file if you like) DASM would work w/ it... I felt that the more feature-laden DASM is, the easier it would be to work with..

Ron

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/