Re: [stella] Silly game idea

Subject: Re: [stella] Silly game idea
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:52:51 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, B. Watson wrote:

> I was thinking that your mission in this game is to protect something by
> pushing the birds away from it... or else you have to guide the birds into
> picking up something for you. I'm trying to move away from the whole
> `shooting stuff & killing it' kind of game...

You're the manager of a private bird sanctuary/preserve...you have to prevent
the birds from migrating for the winter and leaving the owner with no pretty
pets?

There are hunters waiting for the migration.  WHAHAHA!  And you have to prevent
the birds' leaving for their own safety?

These are RAPTORS and they are HUNGRY.  They want to eat your precious birds,
and you're trying to keep the predators out of the preserve?

This is your carrier pidgeon collection.  You're trying to catch one to
carry a message?

Their's a bird plague scare and you need to catch ALL of your birds, one by one,
to immunize them?

Heh...
These are football players on one of those old (Coleco?) vibrating football
games.  They all want to go in the wrong direction and you're trying to make
them do what they're supposed to?  I like this one.  :)

Enjoy!
-Chris

-