[stella] SPECIAL: $5000 Credit, Computer Financing and More!

Subject: [stella] SPECIAL: $5000 Credit, Computer Financing and More!
From: b6427@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:32:22 -0500
Title: Credit Package In 90 Seconds!

 USA Credit Source

Guaranteed Credit Package In 90 Seconds!

NO CREDIT CHECKS / INSTANT ONLINE APPROVAL!*

Receive The Following With This Offer!

**$5000 Gold Credit Card**

Pre-Approved VISA Card

No Credit Computer Financing

$150 Value Merchandise Voucher

CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT APPROVAL

*You must be 18 yrs. old, a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.  (excluding Wisconsin),

with and active checking account and a monthly household income of $800 or more. Full membership required to receive all benefits listed.

This message is intended for individuals who are interested in our offer and has been double verified. If this message has reached you in error, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please CLICK HERE and type your e-mail address in the Subject Header to ensure proper removal.

Thank You!

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/