Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:10:52 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, YanProulx wrote:

> I tried to reach both the site to consult the Stelladoc and B.Watson by
> email, but the first seem to have desapeared and B.Watson email isn't
> valid anymore....
> Help me!

I'm not dead, not yet...

But, both the stelladoc v2 site and my email domain were hosted on my cable
modem IP... which got disconnected without notice (they say it's for not
paying the bill, but they've let me run 2 months late before and not done
anything about it)...

Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it at the moment, for various
personal reasons nobody would really want to hear about.

As soon as I get the chance, I'll put the docs up on another server and
let the list know where to look.

For now, the only email address I have that works, is the one I'm sending
this from.

Sorry about the mess...

B.

-