Re: [stella] PCAEWIN updated

Subject: Re: [stella] PCAEWIN updated
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:47:15 +0200
Hi Dan!

>Juts like to tell you that John Dullea has updated pcae for windows.
>mostly he fixed the bug that didn't work with Thrust.
>also the pop up references for tia codes and  EXP codes are also
working.
>for more information visit his site at the new url:
>http://pcae.vg-network.com/index.html

Hm... PCAE never worked for me on my old WIN95 PC, it was always
complaining about some 'XXXXXXX.DLL missing' crap which I was to lazy
to solve, since Z26 was doing a perfect job for me.

But now on WIN98, I'll give it a new try now.
(Doesn't it have a built in 6507 Debugger with trace mode? That's the
one thing I'm missing most in Z26...)

Anyway, thanks for the note!

Greetings,
	Manuel