[stella] Re:PCAEWIN updated

Subject: [stella] Re:PCAEWIN updated
From: Dan Iacovelli <Dan-AVC@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:34:02 -0500
At 10:47 AM 10/26/2001 +0200, you wrote:
Hi Dan!

>Juts like to tell you that John Dullea has updated pcae for windows.
>mostly he fixed the bug that didn't work with Thrust.
>also the pop up references for tia codes and  EXP codes are also
working.
>for more information visit his site at the new url:
>http://pcae.vg-network.com/index.html

Hm... PCAE never worked for me on my old WIN95 PC, it was always
complaining about some 'XXXXXXX.DLL missing' crap which I was to lazy
to solve, since Z26 was doing a perfect job for me.

But now on WIN98, I'll give it a new try now.
(Doesn't it have a built in 6507 Debugger with trace mode? That's the
one thing I'm missing most in Z26...)

Anyway, thanks for the note!

Greetings,
        Manuel

Manuel, PCAEWIN does come with debugger with trace. (it's the one thing I like about pcae)

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/