Re: [stella] Programming Contest?

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming Contest?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:29:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Chad Schell wrote:

> They were sold in pairs, but they are individual controllers.  One plugs
> into each controller port.  They are a digital rotary encoder, I believe
> four bits.  The pattern on the bits shifts as the controller is rotated.  I

I think they're 2 bits, with 4 possibilities.  But then, that doesn't seem
right.  Doesn''t seem like much resolution.  Unless they're internally geared,
which is quite unlikely.  I do seem to recall a discussion here of the driving
controllers a few years back.

One might also do a web search for info on converting them to Tempest 2000
controllers for the Jaguar.  It's out there somewhere....

-Chris

-