Re: [stella] I hate to do this but its the last peiceof my project

Subject: Re: [stella] I hate to do this but its the last peiceof my project
From: AutismUK@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:39:41 EST
gmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< In general, it's considered polite to not send people HTML email without
 asking their permission first. >>

Currently difficult if you are on AOL v 6, which really cleverly *only*
allows you to return emails (the > >> >>> stuff) using nice HTML
rather than text stuff as above (this is 5).

For some reason, tech support cannot understand why I described
this as the "one of the most f**king stupid decisions ever made
by AOL"

Especially as it actually doesn't work !

-