Re: [stella] Zero-Page Memory Addressing.. (Still a newbie, but getting there.)

Subject: Re: [stella] Zero-Page Memory Addressing.. (Still a newbie, but getting there.)
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:13:52 -0500
Thank you for the Answers.   You totally confirmed any assumptions I may
have had.   It really helps to picture Stella as a whole.

I've got to say that I'm getting excited about this stuff.
I'm a Visual Basic Programmer by profession,  it's fantastic to find
something I can do that is so far from programming Visual Basic.

Thanks again for all your help,  y'all never let me down.