[stella] Death Derby homepage redone

Subject: [stella] Death Derby homepage redone
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:56:08 -0800
I rebuilt the Death Derby homepage today.

I scoured the net for all sorts of research information on Death Race the movie and the various games. I think a lot of people will find this page useful just for the links in the history section. It's heavily hyperlinked throughout (mostly to AtariAge and the KLOV).

But mostly, I wanted to have a journal section up there like Joe Grand's SCSISIDE page, mostly for people outside of Stellalist, so they can keep tabs on the game's evolution.

But even for those here, I think the organization of the data there may help better express to everyone what I'm trying to achieve and why.

So please give it a visit:

http://www.gamedevelopers.net/deathderby/

BTW:

I am on Win2K at home and having a heck of a time trying to obtain screenshots from emulators. Z26 is making unreadable PCXs for one thing. If anyone knows of a good method, please let me know. I'd really appreciate the tip. Right now the homepage has no 2600 screenshots. Just clips from my conceptual images.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc