Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight Music & Bugfixes

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight Music & Bugfixes
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:46:11 +0100 (CET)
Hi Glenn, Thomas!

> >I have no idea, what you mean with transposing *parts* up or down.
> >Wouldn't that sound awful?

> Might be okay for a Barry Manilow song.

With parts in this case I meant, that the melody channel
of 'Ring Of Fire' actually merges two *instruments*,
there's the trumpets and the voice. I don't necessarily
need to search for the complete set of note values, but
can have separate sets for both. When I did the song
manually, I think I transposed one of both an octave
up or down. That might explain why my notes differ
completely from what the tool found, since I had it
calculating the whole sequence at once.

Glenn: Does the second binary now sound better on
your telly or just equally strange? :-)

Sparalarm bei Zooplus! 10% auf alle Bestellungen!

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at