[stella] English Major Wanted :-)

Subject: [stella] English Major Wanted :-)
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:08:11 +0100
Hi there!

As I'm currently writing the manual for Gunfight, I'd
like to ask for help from some native English speaker,
volunteering to proofread it and to correct all my typos
and grammer/style sins. (Replacing the expressions I use
with the correct ones and so on... :-))

So, if someone wants to proofread the manual, in order
to be the guy mentioned in the manual to have it
proofread -> Drop me a quick line!

As for timing that job:
Gunfight will be available on cartridge in december, so
the manual should be finsihed within the next 14 days.
(Better would of course be within the next three days :-
))

I think I have a first version of the manual ready in...
*wheresmywatch* 3 or 4 hours...

Greetings,
	Manuel