Re: [stella] The heart of darkness. (was midified VCS)

Subject: Re: [stella] The heart of darkness. (was midified VCS)
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:50:19 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Wilkson" <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>

> But hopefully, this
> information will allow you to dig through it yourself.

It's a start.  ;-)  So if I'm used to thinking about things as being like
TTL, how should my thinking change when interpreting this logic?   Are the
inputs level driven?  Do the outputs present logic levels, or do they need
pullups/pulldowns?  Do you know what state an undriven input assumes?  When
I see a FET like that, I think of it as being like a switch.  Is this a good
way to think about it in this context?  Do you know if it's logic HI or LOW
that turns the switch on?

Thanks,

John