Re: [stella] BAStella Language Reference V0.000000001

Subject: Re: [stella] BAStella Language Reference V0.000000001
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:58:19 +0100
Roger Williams wrote:
> > You should mark all games produced with BAStella with a copyright screen.

> If I can think of a way to do this without crippling overhead, I'll probably do it.
> It's a good idea.  I'm sure by the time I get it to compile I'll have
> thought of
> a suitably low-impact way to mark BAStella games.  (Of course, the first
> machine language hack any BAStella user will do is removing the notice...)

Manuel, I and maybe others could provide you some very short and effective code that marks BAStella programms and is not to easy to understand and disable.

And if any BAStella user will be able to remove this, he should be also able to write a game without BAStella :-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |