Re: [stella] Euchre: up against the wall again

Subject: Re: [stella] Euchre: up against the wall again
From: "Erik J. Eid" <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:04:19 -0500
At 05:41 AM 11/23/01 +0100, Manuel Polik wrote:
>Before I make such a drastic shift in direction in my game, I'd like to
>solicit the opinions of the list.  Should I cut out the messages,
>considering them a luxury I cannot afford?  Should I instead look to trim
>down images further and/or change to a joystick for input?  Is there
>another option that I'm not considering and should?
I wish you had posted the source. I somehow can't
believe that 444 bytes of data are really a problem.

Sorry about that. I figured that since I'd just posted the source a couple of weeks ago, that it would be better not to post it again.

Here's a link to the original message: http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200111/msg00143.html