Re: [stella] Euchre: up against the wall again

Subject: Re: [stella] Euchre: up against the wall again
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 08:25:52 -0800
At 09:57 PM 11/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Is there another option that I'm not considering and should?

You'd have another 6K available if you made it for the Starpath Supercharger.

Otherwise you could always go to 8K.

It's up to you how important it is to stick to 4K.

I would not keep it at 4K if it's going to really hurt the game.

Since Bridge was a 4K game, it's probably theoretically possible to do this game in 4K. But Bridge was Larry Kaplan's only 4K game, so he was very good at keeping his code small.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc