RE: [stella] Copy Protection

Subject: RE: [stella] Copy Protection
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:48:12 -0600

Since foreign markets were littered with these pirate games, it's something
people collect, so we feel we shouldn't ignore these games in our database.
However, we recognize that the original titles should be credited, which is
why we'll provide a link back to the original as well as denoting the cart
as a "pirate" game somehow.  Also, we'll probably provide a way to filter on
pirate carts, so you can ignore them if you'd like.  Or, get a report on all
the pirate carts produced, which would be interesting.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Info, Discussion & More!