Re: [stella] Copy Protection

Subject: Re: [stella] Copy Protection
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:49:53 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>

> Chris Wilkson wrote:
> > How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll
> > Atari Cart?
>
> Sorry, but my English is not good enough to understand that :-)

A Tootsie Roll Pop is a piece of candy on a stick.  On the outside is a hard
candy shell like a lolly-pop and on the inside is a chewy piece of soft
chocolate.  It is always a challange to eat one without biting through the
hard candy to get to the chocolate.  Some people with much patience can do
many licks.  Others can't wait and bite right through.

Hope this helps!

John (who is wishing for a tootsie roll pop in a very nice package...)