[stella] Poker Solitaire, build 00f

Subject: [stella] Poker Solitaire, build 00f
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 06:29:36 -0500 (EST)
This is the latest build of Poker Solitaire. It's now 6:15AM, I must have
lost my mind by now, but it's now something like 90% complete (unfortunately
the remaining 10% is probably the hardest, most time consuming part :)

Changes from last build:

Card color has been fixed (no more urine-yellow)
Score font is slightly less ugly
There's now some rudimentary sounds (bloops & bleeps)
Added crib sheet, listing hands & their scores (press Select to see it)
Score is color coded (0-24: red, 25-39: yellow, >=40: green)
Fixed a minor graphics glitch that only showed up when the king of hearts
	was in the leftmost column (data table crossed a page)

Things still left to do:

Burn an EPROM of this build & test on hardware
Find somebody with a PAL VCS to test, and recommend PAL colors
Center the cards & score. If Manuel says it can be done, then it can be done..
Joystick & trigger debounce, instead of blindly ignoring them for 15 frames
	between reads)
Add difficulty switch setting for turning off sound, in case it annoys you :)
Add code to score a royal flush as 36 points, and use the other diff. switch
	to turn it on/off (this really doesn't affect much, I've gotten a
	royal flush *once* in hundreds of games)
Finish de-uglifying the score font
Possibly center the graphics for A, J, K, Q (some of them start one pixel to
	the right of where the others do)
Find a use for the color/BW switch :)
	(hmm, it could toggle whether or not to score diagonals)
Clean up the code some (not strictly necessary, but I would like to anyway)

...if anyone has ideas/suggestions, let me know. This is closer to finished
than anything else I've done on the 2600, or even most of the stuff I did
on the 800, way back when..

B.