Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization

Subject: Re: [stella] VCS.H standardization
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:39:27 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Clay Halliwell wrote:

> Too bad we can't port MAC/65 to the PC. :)

No, but you can compile a version of the Atari800 emulator that uses
standard input & standard output instead of emulating an 800' display, and
you can pipe your program into that... and you can have mac/65 assemble to
a file on your hard disk, using the H: pseudo-device..

I've got a Makefile that does this, somewhere on my drive, will find it &
post it here if there's any interest. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this
technique only works on Un*x.

B.