Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:32:43 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, YanProulx wrote:

> Just a suggestion M. B. Watson, it will be very helpful to have a zipped version of the entire
> HTML doc for  be able to access it offline.
>
> Thanks
> Yan

Actually, you have to ask Andrew Davie about that... it's his web server. What
I originally sent him was a zip file, it would be trivial for him to put the
zipped version in the directory where toc.html is from...

Come to think of it, for all I know, he already did... but I forgot to put a
link to the zipfile in the table of contents.

This will be fixed in a future version.

B.